Reading A: Tales from India: Week 5

 1. 'The Lion and the Rabbit' https://microfables.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-rabbit-and-angry-lion.html

 I like this story because it comes with a lot of questions...

- Why couldn't the lion go get his food himself? Did the rabbit set him up? That's what I think is implied but it's not written out clearly in the story. If so, why now? I'm sure this isn't the first time the lion has made these demands?

- This continue into another whole story about what the rabbit did next. Was it a plan he thought of himself or all the animals thought of and the rabbit was the one to execute it?

If I used this as part of my story, I would use Ramsey Bolton as the lion and Theon Greyjoy as the rabbit. 

2. 'The Elephant-King and the Mice' https://microfables.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-elephant-king-and-mice.html

This story is so simple but so cute. Tells a story of kindness and helping others, no matter the size. 

- I wonder why the written choose and Elephant and Mice out of all the animals in the kingdom, just purely based on size?

- If I used this as part of my story, I would use Daenerys and the Dothraki. How she was once so small and abused by them, then when she became a powerful leader, they stood behind her. 

3. 'The Hawks and the Crows' https://microfables.blogspot.com/2019/12/the-hawks-and-crows.html

These stories are so powerful even though they are told in just a few words. 

- I also wonder how the characters are chosen, a fox? Why crows and hawks? But foxes are known for being sneaky so it makes sense. 

- In times like things, animals and humans alike with do whatever it takes to survive. 

- This would take time to develop for my stories as there aren't necessarily two kingdoms who work together, and if there is, it is always changing, with twist and turns constantly. The true intention of people in GOT took seasons to uncover, if at all.  

Author: Laura Gibbs



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to My Life

Week 5 Story: Ramsey Bolton and Theon Greyjoy