Storytelling: Week 9: Danesery Targeerean and Kraznys mo Nakloz's Unsullied

Danesery Targeerean and Kraznys mo Nakloz's Unsullied

Danesery Targeerean visited Kraznys mo Nakloz from Slaver's Bay. She saw Kraznys mo Nakloz had eight thousand Unsullied from Astapor, and Danesery secretly freed 7,999 Unsullied. She just left one, Greyworm!

In the morning, Kraznys mo Nakloz said, "I'm going to go count my Unsullied!"
"Oh, you don't need to go," said Danesery. "I'll go count them for you."
"Well," said Kraznys mo Nakloz, "show me each Unsullied up high so I can see them from here."
Danesery went out to gate of Slaver's Bay and lifted up the one Unsullied so Kranznys mo Nakloz could see it. "One!" she said. Then he told the Greyworm to run back to the gate and come out again like the first time. "Two!" she said.
And she did that until Kraznys mo Nakloz thought he had counted eight-thousands Unsullied.
But it was Greyworm the whole time, the rest were on their way to freedom!


Authors Note: Tacoomah and Anansi's Eggs - Laura Gibbs

https://microfables.blogspot.com/2020/08/tacoomah-and-anansis-eggs.html

I took the original story of Tacoomah and Anansi's and turned it into a story of Danesery Targeerean and Kraznys mo Nakloz. These are two new characters I haven't used. Although Kraznys mo Nakloz is a small character it is a huge part of Danesery's character. Part of her title is 'Breaker of Chains,' that comes from her freeing slaves from Slaver's bay. The Unsullied are asked to serve her but only by choice. I think I want to add this to my storybook and add more about who the Unsullied are and how Daneserys came to save them. Also include how the trade, under Kraznys understanding, was for one of her Dragons but that was never Danesery's plan. Although my version does not exactly reflect how it happened in GOT episode, it addresses Danesery's conniving ways and the power of the Unsullied, espeically Greyworm. 




Comments

  1. Hey Nicole! I loved your story here. I always enjoy reading content with characters from Game of Thrones. I like the clever twist you put on the names! It was neat to see Danesery free the Unsullied. Her plan was genius--I just felt bad for Greyworm who had to run back and forth eight thousand times! Great work on this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I love to watch the Game of Thrones just like you! I am glad to see that you connect your rewriting story with the TV show. But I think your plot setting is a little bit monotonous. If you could add more interesting plot factors in the following stories, they will be better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to My Life

Week 5 Story: Ramsey Bolton and Theon Greyjoy