Hi, my name is Nicole, I'm a senior here at the University of Oklahoma from Dallas, Texas. I am majoring in Public Relations with a minor in Non-Profit. A big part of my college years has been being a part of Hillel at the University of Oklahoma. Hillel is the hub for Jewish life on OU's campus. I started my freshman year by helping lead Friday night services, Shabbat, by playing my guitar. I have been PR and engagement intern as well as a student representative on the Board of Directors. I have recently been promoted to staff as the Operations Associate. I basically do everything and everything, I'm super excited to start this semester in this position, even though it will be an unknown and crazy one. The other job I have had is at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. I went from hostess, to takeout to server. I loved serving, has much hell as it was some nights, I liked my managers, coworkers and made pretty good money, then COVID hit. I got 'furloughed' in March th...
Looking-Glass: Humpty Dumpty First off I love the whole idea of "what she found in there" it's a deeper dive into Alice and Wonderland that I hadn't thought of before. - when reading this... what a turn of events, Hummy Dumpty being so hateful. When you think of kids stories you think the characters would be nice and sweet unless they are the villain. 'Don't you think you'd be safer down on the ground?' What a great point hah. This is such an interesting story with such twist and turns of attitudes http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/2014/05/looking-glass-humpty-dumpty.html Looking-Glass: Humpty Dumpty by Lewis Carroll (1871) Humpty Dumpty
Comments
Post a Comment