Favorite Place: Soggy Bottom Trails

My favorite place it Soggy Bottom Trails in Wanette, Oklahoma. 

The bridge is the only picture I could find of Soggy Bottom specifically, the river is right below this bridge. I attached a picture of my roommate and I in a razor. 

Soggy Bottom a place where people come out to ride their four-wheelers and razors through the river, hang out and get muddy. 

This is my favorite place because it is so much fun. I grew up in Dallas, TX and never did anything like this. Ever since my roommate took me for the first time a few months ago, we have been going all the time. It's such a thrill and a great place to just relax and have fun during these crazy times. 




Comments

  1. Oh, this is so cool: I get to learn about new places every semester from these posts, and Soggy Bottom Trails is new to me, Nicole! But with a very distinctive name like that, you know I am going to remember it... thanks to your post! I hope you will get to take a break this semester and go have some fun there. It looks like a perfect way to relax and unwind ... while physical distancing at the same time. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to My Life

Week 5 Story: Ramsey Bolton and Theon Greyjoy